Monday, September 14, 2009

And the sweats say it all...

Ok, so todays blog is again going to be about something that we have all seen. But of course let me set this up properly...

So the other day, we (my guy and I) were walking through a supermarket. Doing some grocery shopping, when along comes this gal wearing fire engine red shorts. And across the ass of these shorts in big bold white lettering was "Miami". And well lets just say that this gal was a little.."curvy" or "thick" so the word on these shorts was quite large. And as terrible as it is to say, my first thought was a joke. Something to the effect of...if the city name on the ass of your pants is larger than the actual city, there is something wrong..and you probably shouldn't be wearing those bottoms. 

AND...now that being said I must tell one on myself. I am a "thick" gal, not heavy, not thin, just thick. I also happen to own a pair of shorts with the name of my alma mater on the ass. Oh and You need to know that my alma mater was rather small. About 1100 students total. SOO fitting my alma maters name (Hiram) on the ass of my shorts means that the name is actually bigger than the student body. And there ya have it. There's the joke on myself. Always good to know that a gal has a sense of humor.

Anyway, I have nothing more to say on the subject. So more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment